It's so fun to look at all these great pictures! You took pictures of so many things that I didn't. I'm glad we're all sharing photos! It was so fun to spend time with you and your boys! I wish we could do it more oftne. Well, who knows, maybe Joel will get that UT San Antonio job.... That would be fun!
I'm a stay at home mom to two boys, student, and recreational triathlete. When I am not killing myself with endurance training I love to read, spend time with my family, organize things (seriously!), read blogs, watch movies, and just relax!
3 comments:
A great victory to be sure. But now you need to beat your Uncle Mark...
LOL!! Haha. It's all that iron man training, it leaves a big appetite!
It's so fun to look at all these great pictures! You took pictures of so many things that I didn't. I'm glad we're all sharing photos! It was so fun to spend time with you and your boys! I wish we could do it more oftne. Well, who knows, maybe Joel will get that UT San Antonio job.... That would be fun!
Post a Comment