We had a fabulous weekend in Miami. Our hotel room, though full of weird colors, was so nice and had a partial ocean view. Yes, we were right on the beach in South Beach. We ate yummy food, swam in the pool and hot tub, hung out on the beach in the afternoon sunshine and for stargazing (we saw a bright shooting star), swam in the ocean, shopped, and I enjoyed a trip to the spa while Jim had his first business meeting. But, the most fabulous thing of all was getting to sleep in. It was only one morning, but wow, was it fabulous! Okay, so I still woke up at 8am, but I went back to sleep. While we were away, the boys had a great time at the grandparents house, where an aunt, uncle, and baby cousin were also visiting. In just a couple of short weeks we will be headed back to Florida for the holidays! 


Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Miami
Posted by Jules at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Julie,
Looks like tons 'o fun! It's SO wonderful to wake up in the morning whenever you want and not have to make breakfast for ANYONE. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment