Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Goose Egg

Someone did a somersault down a couple cement steps when leaving Music Makers class this morning. Check out the wounds- scrapes around his left eye are hard to see, but you won't miss the rest! Sad ending to the morning because for the first time ever Logan had fun during the actual class part, and even participated some.



In the video Logan claimed his owie was "all better. All better mom." And is it obvious that in no way can I compete with a "Thomas the Tank Engine" music video about Toby? Because I can't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks like quite a bump. Glad that he is "all better". Although who wouldn't feel that way watching Thomas?

Sheyenne said...

Oh shoot. He did have such a good class! I can't see the video though. Maybe it's just my own computer.

Anonymous said...

At last, tonight I got to see the video. It's nice and long! Laurie and I watched it and he is just darling. Wish I could give him a hug! What good balance he has on the caterpillar!