One of my classes is great this semester. The other one, not so much. I mean it is all about unions which is fabulous because they do make up a whopping 14% of our labor force. (note sarcasm) But okay I guess we should know something about them in case our airline pilots ever strike (or baseball, which is a tragedy).
It is the kind of distance learning class that makes you want to poke your eyes out. Read the chapter. Read a couple pages of summary of the lesson. Answer long essay questions. Take the exam. It would almost be better to have a lecture to attend in lieu of reading.
Plus I am a little peeved about my first assignment and the subsequent grade. Worse I realized how little I cared about this particular class. It shall be a long semester, and I wonder if I will care little enough to be willing to drop the 4.0, or even do much better than passing. It is a very real possibility.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Posted by Jules at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
From your comments about PSU's online classes and content I believe that our courses here at NU might really be premier (as we claim). We discourage long readings online (that's what the text or supplemental materials are for), and we try to have audio-visual-kinesthetic elements in every class. But Penn State has a better football team.
Post a Comment