Today is Seth's 7th birthday! We are so excited! He kicked off the celebration with a friend party on Saturday afternoon. About 8 friends came over to the house to play and we had a water slide combo with a slip'n'slide for them to play on. Melissa and I decorated a cake and cupcakes to look like Pokemon (one of Seth's favorites right now). Today Logan and I joined Seth for lunch at school. Tonight we have a little family celebration planned.
Melissa, Jared, and Lindsey drove up to visit us this weekend! We had so much fun, and are happy they are much closer to us now! Logan especially loved "playing" with cousin Lindsey. She is simply adorable!
And finally, after the birthday festivities were over, we had to have our own fun on the water slide.

Monday, September 24, 2007
Happy Birthday Seth!
Posted by Jules at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
GREAT VIDEOS! Looks like the boys had a great time at the birthday party. (And Jim is hereby included, too.) And the video of Logan and Lindsey is way too cute for words!
I so much love to look at your blog. I appreciate all the time and energy you use to make fun stuff available for the rest of us to enjoy. Now I hope you can recuperate from the wild weekend.
Post a Comment