Friday, April 06, 2007

Check out the living room...


...it looks like we are somewhat destitute. No living room furniture (although the dining table fits nicely!). Today a couple of our nephews tore up the flooring in our kitchen, baths, and laundry room. I don't know when we will get the new flooring in, but one step at a time right? Then to go along with a "new look" I thought that possibly I could sell our living room furniture for a price that would enable me to buy something different. And I was. But I didn't realize I would sell the couches the first day I listed them for sale, so now we are without sofas for at least a week or two. Hopefully that will give us time to get the flooring in and clean up around this mess. We postponed the swing set until after the rainy days stop. I hope to put the new floor in the laundry room tonight. :)

P.S. We knew the caulking was bad in a couple spots in the bathrooms, but it is never a good sign when you pull up the floor to a moldy, dank smell. We are definitely going to let all that dry out before covering it back up. Plus we will caulk like crazy!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think of it as being without sofas; think of it as having a more spacious living room!
Your floors will look GREAT when finished. I will be anxious to see it firsthand when the opportunity arises.