Tuesday, February 06, 2007



This morning Logan and I took Chomp on a run through Pfluger park, then stayed and played at the playground for a while. Logan loved climbing up and going down the slide and running across the bridge on the swing set. We also spent a long time down by the creek throwing rocks and sticks into the water. In the summer Seth likes to wade in that creek a little bit (where it is pretty shallow and the water keeps moving), and I imagine that this summer Logan will too. He was a little disappointed I wouldn't let him walk through it. Later at home Logan came across some extremely large rubber bands, and made himself a headband to match his shirt. Jim brought home these huge bands for Seth. At the park the other day Seth found the perfect stick for a slingshot and really wants to make one. The weather here is just about perfect right now, and the buds are starting to come out on our spring blooming trees! We saw multiple cardinals and other birds at the park today, as well as tons of squirrels!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish the buds were starting to bloom in Utah. I can't wait to come back to Texas.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could spend some more time with you and Logan in the park, although I'll leave the splahing around to the boys. I love all the pictures on your site! I'm sitting here watching the scrolling ones while I'm eating lunch.

melissa said...

Yay--pics and stuff from the Ritters!! Sounds like y'all keep pretty busy--the buds are NOT out here, but it was in the 40s today!! :-) texas does rock!