Everyone one is finally well! I finished one of my classes today, and will take my other exam sometime in the next week or two (whenever it arrives at the testing center). I have a lot of other updates to give on our lives, and will get to that in the next day or so. Many things have happened and the next month will probably bring many more.... (aren't you dying of anticipation?). Hope you enjoy our new holiday slide show!
As a side note, we appreciate all the concern that everyone has extended to our immediate family, and our extended family this last week. For those that were unaware, Jim's mother was in a terrible accident. Thankfully she will ultimately be just fine; however, she does have a long road of recovery ahead. Jim spent this last weekend up there with her and his brother/sister in law, and we all plan on getting up there as soon as possible. We appreciate offers to watch the house/dog/kids, etc while we travel to Dallas, and I am sure we will end up taking some of you up on the offers!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Posted by Jules at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Very sorry to hear about Jim's mother. I hope her recovery progresses without additional complications.
And I love the slide show! Can hardly wait to see it "in erson", so to speak.
Post a Comment