
Halloween was a blast! Seth had a storm trooper costume, but a few days before Halloween he decided he wanted to be a cowboy! Logan was a little ninja. He is quick and vicious with the sword. Logan loves to sword fight. Just tonight he was going after Seth, Kobe (Seth's buddy), and Jim while he yells, "Auhhhhhh!" Watching him is hysterical. We have tons of new photos up in almost all of the albums. There are some great pictures of Seth's flag football. I did get a little video at today's game. It was the first game that Seth didn't have a long run touchdown, but he still grabbed a score for the extra two points! Seth and other teammates got so worried about avoiding defenders that they didn't run forward as much as they usually do. So, they lost but had a great time playing! Seth is already looking forward to playing again in the springtime. Logan was grumpy at Seth's game because the last couple of days have been rough for him, both in the stomach department and separation anxiety. Overall his tummy is doing better, but we still have some painful times. Today though his medication really seemed to help his stomach feel better and eventually helped move things along. Tonight he was doing much better and was able to eat a good meal. The photo album detailing the trip we had to Ohio makes it look like much more fun than it was. The park and playtime pictures were the first day or two when Logan couldn't eat much and I was trying to kill time, minimize boredom, and distract him all in one hit. He did have some happy moments though, which we caught on camera. I didn't post the pathetic picture of me sitting in the bathroom eating beans out of a can due to the fact that it was midnight and I hadn't gotten to eat dinner (couldn't eat in front of Logan), I was tired, and I couldn't use the kitchen because Logan was FINALLY asleep. It was crazy! Anyway, enjoy all the new pictures!
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Posted by Jules at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a way cute picture.
Yea!! Thank you for the pics--I LOVE seeing y'all! That's funny Seth changed his costume last minute. Looks like you all have a lot of fun :-) hope you(Julie) and Jim are doing well too!
Post a Comment