Monday, August 14, 2006

Quick Update from Ohio

We just finished a great vacation in Washington state and are not happy to return to normal living! I can't wait to post pictures and details, which I will do when I return to Austin. For now, Logan and I are chilling in Columbus. We flew in yesterday and got settled into our hotel suite, including shopping for groceries since we have our own little kitchen and everything. Today and tomorrow Logan is doing his special diet, and other than that we are free to roam. Unfortunately there isn't that much to do which means we are BORED! The children's museum and the conservatory that I wanted to go to are both closed today and the museum is also closed tomorrow which is a bummer. We went to a park today and then drove by the hospital to make sure that we could find it. I wanted to get out, but Logan fell asleep and it was raining. There is a huge park/playground next to the hospital so we may do that tomorrow.

Seth started school today, and from what I hear from Jim I think I can say that it was a very successful start!

I of course will try to post updates during the week all about Logan!

2 comments:

CA Mom said...

I hope your night goes well, too! Thanks for keeping us posted. Bummer that things were closed!
It's exciting to hear that Seth's first day went well!
Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to updates on both Logan's Ohio adventures and on Seth's school adventures. Love to all.