Sunday, June 11, 2006


I'm anxious to take some pictures/video of Seth and Logan swimming. Seth is doing cannonballs into the water and somersaults underwater. He is also interested in learning how to dive. He is progressing well at swim lessons and can definitely hold his own in the water now. This picture of Logan is during Seth's swim lessons. I let him play with a bucket of water and some toys. This helps him stay cool and have fun, because all he wants to do is get into the pool with Seth. He was trying to scoop up drinks of water with his shovel. I tried offering him his drink, but the sandy water must have tasted better!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

sorry I haven't posted in a while--but I'm definitely keeping up! You've got two cute boys! Hope all is well in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Children are naturally drawn to healthy eating, as opposed to the junk food parents try to feed them. So it is only natural that Logan would prefer the mineral-enriched 'sandy water'.