My wallet (that you may remember was stolen out of my car) was found and returned yesterday! I got a phone call yesterday morning from someone that had found it. It turns out they were out working in their field when they came across my soggy wallet. Their home and property is along a road near our home, so I am sure that whoever took my wallet dumped it in their field after discovering that I don't carry cash. And they weren't brazen enough to take the credit cards (although they were already canceled), which means it was probably some kids. There were some things that were nice to have back... library cards, etc... even though I had already replaced the important things!
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
One time I lost my wallet, and 2 months later our neighbors found it under their couch. I had lost it while we where playing games. I was excited to get it back, but I had already replaced everything.
What are your plans for Easter?
Astounding! I think I already told you this, Julie, but it reminds me of when my wallet was stolen at the BYU library and 10 years(!) later it was returned in the mail b/c the librarians found it behind some books. Cash was gone ($5, if I remember rightly) but all other cards were there!
Post a Comment