Thursday, March 30, 2006

Finally did it...


I got a cell phone. Jim has been bugging me for months (maybe even years) to get one and I didn't feel it was needed. Now though, with the two kids and having experienced multiple car issues it seemed more important. We upgraded to a family plan which isn't much more than Jim's bill was before; although, it is nice that Jim's company is footing the bill. I admit it is nice to have. If you don't have my number... there is a reason for that. Just kidding- the reason is that I don't remember my number. I will get it out soon I am sure!

3 comments:

CA Mom said...

Is this a sign of sleep deprivation - not remembering your number?

Unknown said...

My dad refused to have cell phone for years. His work offered to pay for it, but he wanted work to stay at work. He didn't want people to always be able to get a hold of him. However he too has since succumbed to the awesome power of the cell phone.

Jules said...

No, it is a worse sign. I have never known my number. Jim knows it, and he calls me! :) Augh- I feel the same as your Dad. I don't want everyone to be able to reach me at anytime. :)