Friday, March 31, 2006

Baby Zachary


There is a family in our ward (they were also in our last ward- we moved near the same time!) that I am friends with. Seth likes to play with their two older kids, Hailey and Clayton. Anyway, their little baby, Zachary, has many hurdles in life. He has beaten a lot of odds. The doctors didn't really think that he would make it past the pregnancy, but he is quite a fighter. Their faith is amazing and God is really watching over their family as they go through this trial. If you guys would all be kind enough to add him, and his family, to your prayers- I know it would be greatly appreciated. I added his update blog to our Friends and Family section so you can read more about him if you would like to. (although I think they would prefer to limit comments to only their family/friends) It really puts everything stressful in my life, especially with Logan, into perspective for me, to think about him. He is such a cutie though and so tough. Thanks for caring everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very heart wrenching situation. And it sounds like the Mom is having medical issues as well? I feel as you expressed: there are always people with much more difficult trials in life than mine. I will pray for Zach (and his family).