Monday, February 27, 2006

Seth's Spring

Seth's spring is looking pretty busy. He is still in half day preschool and enjoying it thoroughly. He continues to work on his reading and basic math. He is looking forward to spring break camp, "Chillin at Clay Madsen", at the local recreation center. They will have park days, swimming, bowling, and a trip to Gattiland! I am hoping it will buy me a long week of peace for taking care of Logan and catching up on household tasks (not to mention school!). He is also extremely excited for spring soccer league at the YMCA. This week we bought his soccer shoes, shin guards, and socks. Yesterday, Jim and Seth played soccer for quite a long time. Seth can't wait for his coach to call so practices can start. Seth's current "phrases of the week" include "alsoly (instead of also).. and when demonstrating sports moves, dance moves, or anything else he says, "Watch and learn, watch and learn..." Too funny! He is still a great big brother and loves for Logan to cuddle with him on his bed. He also found that he can make Logan laugh by being silly or tickling him!

1 comments:

CA Mom said...

If I know two boys, the silliness will continue for years! But it's funny to watch. Seth sounded so grown up on the phone when I called yesterday - all business and nothing funny at all - "Are you Laurie?" "No, I'm Grammy." "OK, I'll get Mom." I was trying to say hi and talk to him but he was already getting his mother!